Are you an IT specialist from Ukraine or Russia?
We provide a safe space for you and your family.
As an IT-Company we will help people from Ukraine and Russia to find a middle- or long-term perspective in Bulgaria. You can stay as long as you want! We will help you with everything you need to get here.
How you get help from us
Transport to Bulgaria
Start-up help (money & goods)
Support with legal documents
Apartment in Sofia or Varna
Job in IT-industry
Who we are
We are a german IT-Company with an own Nearshore Center in Sofia and Varna / Bulgaria. We count 120 software developers, designers, agile and marketing experts in our young and friendly team and we’ll do everything we can to help you in this situation.
How you get to Bulgaria
For Ukrainian citizen
1. Ukrainian citizens of Bulgarian origin:
- They must also have an employment contract with a local employer for a minimum period of 6 months
- Registration of employment with the Employment Agency
2. Ukrainian citizens without Bulgarian origin:Ukrainians and their family members who have been granted the right to asylum or international protection in Bulgaria have the right to work in Bulgaria without needing a permit to access the labor market. Persons with refugee or humanitarian status may register as job seekers at the Labor and Employment Directorate at their permanent or current place of residence. Ukrainian nationals who have applied for international protection but the procedure has not been completed within three months of application for reasons beyond their control, have the right to work in Bulgaria without a work permit until the procedure is completed. The declaration on employment of Ukrainians enjoying rights under the Asylum and Refugees Act is issued by the local employer who hired them with an employment contract.
For Russian citizen
1. A foreigner who is a third-country national must have an employment contract
2. Required documents for a work permit:
- A copy of the passport or a substitute document with the foreigner’s photo and personal data
- Criminal record certificate issued by the foreigner’s country of nationality or habitual residence at the time of the initial application for the permit
- Proof of secured accommodation – rental agreement
- Educational documents – translated into Bulgarian and legalized
- The professional skills and professional experience of the foreigner are attested by a professional experience document issued by a competent authority of the country concerned, which indicates the employer, the work and professional experience and the position held.